Friday, September 7, 2012

Roger&Gallet Rose Imaginaire Fresh Fragrant water

I never, ever write about something I have not tried for at the very least a week
however, this post is a very special exception
why? BECAUSE I THINK EVERY ROSE LOVIN' LADY SHOULD OWN THIS PRODUCT!
Yesterday I received a package from Roger and Gallet’s PR Company, when I opened up the package a beautiful little pink box slid out.
Before reading anything I hastily opened the box and sprayed the perfume on my wrist-
Love at first spritz!!!
 As I am sure you all know by now, I love scents
 I love roses and I adore Jasmine
I love smelling fresh and clean but with a touch of elegance, a mantra I have repeated on this blog many times when talking about fragrances.
This fresh fragrant water delivers all three vital Katie must haves!
Rose Imaginaire is the luxurious result of collaboration between two of the world’s most talented perfumers, Alberto Morillas and Marie Salamange
Rose Imaginaire is clean and fresh, yet thankfully lacking that clinical powdery smell you sometimes associate with Rose perfumes.
Rose Imaginaire is the perfect combination of luxury ingredients with head notes of strawberry and mandarin from Italy, heart notes of Jasmine from Egypt, Violet from the Nile and rich base notes of Patchouli from Indonesia and Sandalwood from Oceania.

I am a fiend for displaying things on my dressing table and this pretty pink bottle fits right in.
Feminine, sleek and simple.
I absolutely adore Rose Imaginaire, so feminine and pretty.
A definite must have for scent lovers like myself!

Rose Imaginaire
Available in selected pharmacies
Vapouriser 100ml from 39.75 Euro

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This sounds lovely ive never tried roger&gallet before

Unknown said...

You really should try this out, it is so nice. I think you would really like it x

Anonymous said...

Cute bottle, must smell you on Friday! :)