Thursday, April 26, 2012

Dita Von Teese Make up Look

This post is inspired by the stunning Dita Von Teese
 A terribly hard act to follow make-up and looks wise.
This has been one of the most requested looks for me to do, so finally here it is
Katie Von Dita.


For this look I suggest you do not try pale yourself down. 

I encourage you to wear your normal foundation to avoid the white face, dark neck scenario. 

Once you have your foundation applied dip a fluffy brush in to a woody brown eye shadow, tap off the brush then dip the same brush in to a charcoal black colour.
Apply the mix of colours over your eyelid and blend out on your socket.
 Using a thin brush, apply an old antique gold colour under your eye.

 Moving away from your eyes momentarily:
line your lips carefully with a brick red liner to get the desired shape. 
Once lined apply a woody, red lipstick.


 Back to the eyes, with a darkest black liquid eyeliner line your upper lid in a cat flick style and lash on your mascara.


Using a baby pink blusher, apply a little dab a little where you flush naturally.
 Finally very lightly define your eyebrows.
To give the look the ultimate Dita flare, using your liquid liner draw on a little beauty spot.
 And that is it!
So simple, yet very effective and very glamourous.
What do you think? Personally because I love Dita, I love this look!





12 comments:

ronaamal said...

Great look! What lipstick is that? I never thought about a white face, darker neck scenario since everyone seems to have the opposite problem!

Unknown said...

It is one of the original Viva Glam lipsticks. Thanks so much x

Jacinta Geraghty said...

Wow! You look gorgeous!!!

Laura Larrie said...

You look great!! :)

S.Lennyn82 said...

Love it doll. Never done this style look like this but Im def trying it now..ps Thanks for letting me now on FB:)
Sara xx http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

Unknown said...

wow its a great look love dita's style

Anonymous said...

Great post! Can I ask what gold you used under your eyes? It looks fab. :)

Unknown said...

Urban Decay-Baked! Thank you so much x

Unknown said...

You look stunning - I love the look too but am not sure I'd get away with such strong lips and eyes myself xo

Kitty Catastrophe said...

You look deadly!

I love Dita too. Went to see her perform in the Crazy Horse in Paris a few years ago, most amazing night ever. I really hope she brings Strip Strip Hooray to London so I can Ryanair my way over!

Unknown said...

I will 100% be hopping to London if she brings her show over.
You lucky lady, I would LOVE to see her preform at the crazy house! Must have been amazing, what a venue!

Anonymous said...

She looks like Lily Munster now.